Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Camden Burke Childs
My water broke about 7 o'clock on the 7th of March. I didn't go to the hospital until midnight, and waited for about 2 hours before they admitted me. James was at home with the boys waiting to hear from me. Finally at 2 a.m they admit me and at 4 they gave me the epidural. The first one went wrong so they had to do another one, I never felt any contractions, but labor was awful, I felt everything. Didn't think I could push any long, but then Camden came out. He was born March 8th at 11:40 a.m. He weighed 8lbs and 4 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. When the nurse did his hair they gave him a mohawk, so Talon and Landon had to do their hair the same. The boys just love him, and they are so helpful and I mean helpful!! They want to help burp him and Talon tries to walk around while holding him. Camden has acid reflex right now so we just got some medicine for him. When we went to the Doctors at 6 weeks he weighed 11 lbs. There is nothing quit like having a new baby at home, he is so perfect. He is almost ready to sleep through the whole night.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you wrote your delivery story. I forgot most of it, so it was good to hear it again. I love him and can't wait to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete